Sunday, May 20, 2007

Final Vanity Search

To rap up this semester, I decided to perform a final Google Vanity search and see if my juice has risen. Surprisingly enough, not only have I dropped from my current position, I'm no longer in the top 150 results! This truly confuses me, for using all of the information I've learned about Google and its algorithm, I don't understand how I would have more juice halfway through the course and now not even be in the top 150.

On the other hand, Nate Denver from California, founder of the band "Nate Denver's Neck" has really taken off on Google.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.