Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Last Waltz Wikipedia edit #3 and summary

For my final edit on the Wikipedia article on "The Last Waltz," I simply added a link for "The Band" to their Wikipedia page. Like others, this article is very extensive and if anything I hope I can make it easier for at least one reader looking to learn more about The Band itself.

I was challenged with this article while looking for changes to make or information to add. Although it is not updated that regularly, it is very extensive and a worthwhile read. The concert itself was an amazing show and the film does a great job displaying it in it's entirety.

1 comment:

Drew said...

I am a big fan to "The Last Waltz" as well. The album is a good one. If your a fan of that kinda of old school hippie stuff you should check out "Festival Express" if you have not already. I follows the Grateful Dead and others touring across Canada on a train, it is really sick, lots of cool extras also on the DVD. I highly recommend it.